Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Crocheting wire with angels





Sounds promising ....  I know :) 
I just had a note from a new friend from Canada,  she  is trying my tutorials for the first time and wrote me that her grandma taught her this technique when she was little. its best if i put in her own words :
" My grand mother called it creating with the angels because the spool was invisible. She used to say this was the part the angels helped with and that's why we couldn't see the spool. Isn't that a such a fantastic thing to tell a child!"

I'm so excited about this name, it explains everything ..... I'm crocheting with angels !!!! LOL.....

I know it sounds like im gone mad, yesterday stones and energies today angels.... or maybe im finally on track,

happy Passover & Easter   :) its almost the same day this year

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails