Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Sunday, May 1, 2011

ONLINE video tutorial for my YoolaCuff, crocheted wire jewelry
























I was hoping to issue another video of my wire crocheting much earlier, but time fly by and so many other projects got in the way, but this is it, its here, my YoolaCuff video tutorial for making a crocheted cuff bracelet.
You need so much patient for video editing, i wouldn't have guessed, the funny thing is i thought it would be easier then writing more tutorials,  and will enable me to issue new wire crocheting tutorials  faster Haaaa :)


So its for sure not easier and it will take some time to publish more, but i think its very much worth it, it may even build up to an online workshop, ambitious for someone that only has 2 video tutorials, i know.

How it works - the buyer receives a link and a code that enable him or her to view the tutorial online. in addition i send the PDF tutorial for some more reading .

I also offer people that bought from me in the past the YoolaCuff tutorial to upgrade for a special reduced rate so they don feel left out  .

enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails