Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Monday, May 18, 2009

NEW pattern shop on Ravelry


Hooray !!!!
My new patterns shop on Ravelry is now open, there are some cool things about this shop :
A. the buyer downloads him/herself the pattern
B. It can be downloaded more then once
C. I can add "buy this" buttons on my blog (not sure how to do this yet, so be patient with me).
C. Here we come to the best part, whenever I update the pattern or write a variation for example I can let all my buyers of this specific pattern know about it and they can download it if they want to.
Isn't that fab?

All I have to do now is see how to draw some traffic there ..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails