Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

YooLa at Gallerina


Hi all,
I often get asked where can my items be seen other then on the net....
I admit I don't often do craft shows and don't direct my marketing efforts towards representation in galleries.
So for those of you that are interested , my current collection is on display and also for sale in "Gallerina" , a charming rustic gallery positioned in Bat-Shlomo in the north of Israel.
Its a great place to meet for a cup of coffee and a cake, the scenery is fab and there are always great items to see in the gallery.
Opening hours are a bit tricky, note its open Thursday & Friday 9:30 to 16:00 pm and Saturday 9:30 to 17:00.
My designs will be on display during November and December.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails