Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Holiday in the desert





In my view there isn't a better way to pass the holidays then the desert....
we made it a habit in the last couple of years to pack lightly and spend a couple of days in this incredible silence.
We like staying in farms, where you get max privacy, min noise and great comfort. This time we stayed in a place called Karmei Ovdat , a vineyard farm between Sde Boker and Mizped Boker.
We practically did nothing other then stare at the incredible views and dip in the special garden pools they built there.
It made me think it could be great going there for a couple of day just me and my wires....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails