Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Monday, March 14, 2011

my students works עבודות תלמידים


As i have more and more students for my crocheted wire jewelry, both online fro my tutorials and traditional ones that come over to the studio, i decided to collect their beautiful work and enable you to enjoy it too, I couldn't have guessed how much i will enjoy teaching , i guess its not the teaching itself but my special connection with the YooLa in me :)

הצצה קטנה לעבודות של תלמידים או ליתר דיוק תלמידות , חלקן וירטואליות מעבר לים וחלקן נשים  אמיתיות עם פנים וקולות שמגיעות לסטודיו לסדנאות.  מדהים אותי כמה אני נהנית ללמד, לא יכולתי לנחש ....
אני משערת שזו ה"יולה" שבי.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails