Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Monday, May 30, 2011

Crocheted Sea of Gold Wire



In order to help myself let go of my crocheted wire jewelry I sometimes take photos that are more artistic and less descriptive, if i cant have the jewelry at least i can have the memory.

The image above that I call sea of crocheted gold wire was taken thanks to having to make M A N Y crocheted gold drops with a pearl.

I like the impact of multitudes, it adds richness, glitter and movement, it adds effortless mysteriousness.
The sea of crocheted gold wire photo consist of dozens of crocheted drop earrings with a pearl, a classic earring design of mine that was bought in high volumes in the beginning of May around Mothers day thanks to a mention in the daily candy , you can read more about that "event" in my post my-marathon-of-crocheting-wire
cheers,
Yoola

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails