Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Infinity wire crochet gold necklace - as source of inspirtaion



Infinity is a shape that has fascinated me ever since I started designing, and It keep appearing in my designs when I don't expect it :) ages ago when I was still a young design student i created a hanger for a chair in the shape of infinity, this design won me the first place in a compettion held by an Italian company name Progetti. this project made me believe in myself as a designer.

The second time i can mark that this shape came to me when i first discovered the world of jewelry making and stamped infinity spirals on my first handmade silver ring, this was defiantly a life changing experience , since my love affair with jewelry started at that day.

And here it is again, this idea for a necklace has been sitting in my head for quite a while but I never got there to actually making it, until last week :)
I think my special bond with the infinity shape comes from it's reflection in me, I'm also in a constant move.....

The infinity wire crochet necklace is 43 cm (19inch) long and is made of quality gold filled wire, I plan to also make it in rose gold and in white silve
I already have a first order for this necklace ... huuuray !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails