Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wire crochet workshop new dates


New dates for a YOOLA wire crochet workshop, 28.10+4.11+11.11+18.11
if you leave too far away to attend check my online video tutorials, buyers say they feel as if they were sitting in my studio...listening to e and following my instructions :)
this is the latest : YoolaTube +6 variations
The workshop is held in my studio in Yahud, Israel , Fridays 9:30 till 12:00
email me for a registration form and a detailed program.

אני פותחת סדנה נוספת לסריגה בחוטי מתכת בה יילמדו יסודות השיטה ויתורגלו מספר דגמים שפיתחתי.
הסדנה תיערך בסטודיו שלי ביהוד באווירה נעימה ומוארת, עם ליווי אישי ותירגול, המיקום נוח לגישה מכביש ירושלים תל אביב וכביש 6 .
הסדנה  בת 4 מפגשים ותתקיים בתאריכים 28.10 +4.11 +18.11+11.11, ימי שישי בבוקר 9:30 עד 12:00.
מחיר הסדנה 970 ש"ח כולל מע"מ, לקבלת  פירוט תכנית המפגשים , וטוטפס ההרשמה אנא פנו אלי במייל
מתנה למצטרפות MUSTHAVE 2011

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails