Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Online classes , wire crochet online courses


I have a big announcement to make today !
A big project i was holding as secret is on air as of yesterday, as you can understand from the headline I'm offering my first online classes , finally not only people form my area can learn my ISK (invisible spool knitting) technique, but EVERYONE !

My wire crochet ISK classes are hosted and organized by the talented Orna Willis, a needlepoint artist and a well experienced teacher. Orna promised to give me an interview, so stay tuned it will happen in a couple of days. if you dont have patient you can read about her and see her online classes here.

Orna  has invited me together with a  talented group of artist to to offer our online classes on her site, isn't that generous of her ?

In this first series of online classes of mine, yes... I couldn't open just one, you know me...
So, as I was saying, I will be offering 4 classes, 3 beginners online classes where no experience in ISK (invisible spool knitting) is required and one for advanced students.

The 3 beginners classes will focus each one on a different field, one on jewelry making, one on small sculptures and one on lampshades.


When ?  Where?  How ?
The Online Classes begin the weekend of April 21, 2012 and run for 8 weeks, ending the weekend of June 2nd.

About two weeks before the start of class, you will receive a kit containing everything you will need to participate in the class.

Just before the start of class I will contact you with sign in instructions for the online forum. You will sign in and see the classroom and get a feel for how the forum works.

Every two weeks, another lesson will be posted in your class forum. In addition to that, I will schedule 4 live chat sessions throughout the 8 week class period. You can ask questions and chat with other students.  I will be there in person to answer your questions throughout the class!

In addition, there will be a blog/comment section for you to post general questions. I will be checking back periodically to answer any questions that crop up.

so what do you say ? isn't it exciting ?
feel free to contact me for questions !

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found another person working with a wire-could you tell me if it's the same technique???http://marlasrudnick.com/home.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails