Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Ever since I started publishing VIDEO instructions for my wire crochet patterns, its been such a struggle...
I know that when you watch them you think, oooo this looks effortless... well, its good that you think so, but the truth is that it was SO hard! yes. in past tense :)
Now its all behind me ! now I can start filmimg and publishing my video tutorials much more smoothly.
You must be thinking - what is this girl blabbing about ? a new and advanced software? what ?
well, as usual the most simple things are the most important ones.
In the past my hubby used to film them when he was almost literally sitting on my shoulder, we wanted the videos to look as if you watch your own hands working, we figured its the best way to study an new technique.
and then, about 2 weeks ago when I was putting a certain cabinet in order, i know its not spring yet but i was doing a tiny spring cleaning. I ran into a small tripod that came with the kid's old cameras (which i needless say are long gone).
I naturally wanted to throw it away (thats my role in our family) , but the other "residents" voted against it (thats their role in our family).
The next day, while i was exploring youtube "how to" videos , I ran into one that made me fetch the tripod, put it onto the table in the studio, and start filming, i located just in fro my hands .
The macro functioned fantastic , and in a matter of several hours i had materials for 3 new videos....
2 are already published, the YoolaFlower and the YoolaHeart , especially for Valentines,