Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Some of you may think it took me ages...... and I would have to agree :)
but finally I'm publishing my 7th tutorial, 7 should be a lucky no. not sure according to what belief but im ready to embrace it.
Anyway its here and its not the last :) as my previous tuts it is very detailed and have photos and illustrations to demonstrate all work stages.
About a week ago I tought my very talented 13 year old (sorry, couldn't mention her without the compliments...) how to make the sunflowers, she understood it very quickly and i had the feeling it was much easier to explain her then to photograph+writ+edit a written tutorial.
This made me realize it might not be a bad idea to take it one HUGE further step forward and record the instructions on video, I assume some people will prefer it this way, while others not...
My pro's are :
- maybe more clear instructions = what you see is what you repeat
- maybe more tempting for buyers that are not sure they will be able to follow written instructions.
My cons :
- might be difficult to produce (but not too much to push me away)
- too heavy to be sent via email (will need to figure a download function)
- cant be printed and carried around to your favorite sofa
- might not replace the current format....
All I can say (to myself and to you) is that I'll start and see how it goes...
meantime you are most welcome to give me your tips and advise :)