Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A special design for a special day - happy birthday ISRAEL



Did you ever ask yourself how many "vertexes" does a pomegranate crown have?
Well I have…. and apparently the number varies between 3 to 7.
The interesting thing is that when there are 6 , a star of David appears at the top of the pom .

These finger size star of David poms were created from a coated copper fine wire, using a crochet needle, one is in blue and the second in silver,
Its actual size is : 1.4 X 1.4 X 1" (3.5 X 3.5 X 2.5cm)

4 comments:

  1. Your Magen David Poms are adorable, Yael. So tiny. I just read your reply to me on the Spool Knitting post. I'll wait to hear about the event in Even Yehuda. I hope it's something I'll be able to attend. As long as it's not on Shabbat, I might be able to.
    Chag Sameach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yoola,

    I've left you something on my blog-
    http://lilyja.blogspot.com/
    :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails