Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Saturday, May 9, 2009

NEW tut....... My Exquisite Provancal Pears



I finlay published last week (or was it the week before? hmmmm )
my Provencal pears tut !!!!
So, for all of you asking about it, it is available now and even some first feed backs can be found on my etsy shop from th first fast buyers.
It is as detailed as my other tuts with step by step photos and illustrations where required, I also give further explanations if you run into trouble....
I'm already thinking about my next tut.... not sure yet which one should it be, you are welcome to advise me :)

2 comments:

  1. these are simply beautiful
    love your art very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pears are amazing ! and I think you made wonderful work with photography them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails