Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Amethyst, February, Yoola


For those of you following my blog for a while and reading about my hesitations weather to work with stones or not, this design will probably come as a surprise, or maybe not?
I actually decide to stop wanting to decide... meaning? I decided to explore it when it crosses my life, which it obviously does... from time to time :)
so here are the very first birds from a larger collection of crocheted potion bags with a stone.
The stones I picked for my very first designs are large pale amethyst, onyx coins in a mat finish and light turquoise coins.
I was looking for a design where the stones wont necessarily win over the knitting....where both get to contribute to the relationship and relate to each other.
The amethyst potion bags have 3 versions, one in silver, one in gold and the third in my favorite oxidized silver (aren't gray and pale purple perfect  together ?)
I hope you'll enjoy it :)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails