Feedbacks

excellent,very satisfied,thank you.all my friends like them,and ive told them,where and who i got them from,thanks again. Get this Widget

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

YooLa's crocheted wire jewelry are on MustHave 2011 !!!


I don't want this month to end ! so many exciting things happening with my crocheted wire jewelry.
Yoola is featured on MustHave 2011, my copies just arrived..... I can only imagine how many people are going to flip through the pages and get to know me....
Its a wonderful soft cover booklet with many treasuries that I must try, no wonder its called must have :)
It can be found in book shops or you could buy it directly from me, I have a couple of copies for sale, email me for details.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sweetie! You deserve it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Congratulations!!!
    I love crocheting!!!!
    I love bracelet, I'd like to make it
    So, your work is beautiful
    Best Regards
    Salma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails